Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not so much a WIP as a final product...

So this is my demo reel I finished for my graduation from The Art Institute of Vancouver.

You can view it here.

Now, what to do what to do...

I'll probably journal a bit before jumping back into 3D to quickly however here are a few things I've had in mind for my next reel and other art projects:

1 - a stylized character: cartoony, maybe based off some reference

2 - a female character

3 - environments for my characters - nothing too crazy but definitely more than a sphere or a plane

4 - something mechanical/robotic/armored - hard surface stuff, whether something like a Halo suite or a more complex hard surfaced character

5 - Doomsday...fighting Superman

6 - better hair and skin texturing

7 - digital painting and life drawing - 2D stuff


so...apparently I do have some ideas hahaha but nothing specific now.  I need to relax a bit and clear my head after a very intense year and three quarters of school, organize my thoughts and life and get back into it soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment